''DREAM AS YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER, LIVE AS YOU WILL DIE TODAY♥''

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, February 25

SkinFood Black Sugar Mask Review

Last month, my friend, Cah went to a SkinFood's store in Korea and she ended up bought me a mask. I've heard a lot about this mask and there are many reviews written about it so I'm glad she bought it for me.
At first, I was disappointed because I thought the jar was big haha but it actually smaller than I imaging. After 2 weeks using it, I'm in love with it because it works on my face. So let begin with the review of 
SKINFOOD BLACK SUGAR MASK Wash Off
.
.
This is how the mask jar look alike

Inside it:
The ingredients:

It claims:
-Exfoliates
-Nourishes
-Revitalizes skin

The product is applied after you wash your skin. You can use extra toner or water while massaging your face as it will help prevent any irritation. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
This is how it look when applied it on the skin:
p

As you can see, this mask almost like a scrub. It never fully dries up. The sugar will dissolves when you massaging with toner/water and when you're rinsing so it doesn't damage your skin with the sugar. It helps to create a healthy complexion and hydrated your skin.

The pros:
-Does their function as an exfoliator
-Have a pleasant smell
-My skin become brighter and clear after using it

The cons:
-The packaging is too small

Overall, it is really a good product and work well to people with a dry skin.
I give 9/10 for it. It really cheap in Korea but quite expensive in Malaysia. I'll definitely buy this after finish mine. Cah also give me a few sample but I didn't try it yet. I'll write a review of the sample once I try it.


   

Stay tuned!







No comments:

Post a Comment