''DREAM AS YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER, LIVE AS YOU WILL DIE TODAY♥''

Nuffnang Ads

Monday, March 6

Semester 2.

Assalamualaikum & Hi! 
This is my first entry of 2017! Guess what? I  turned 20 y/o last month. Still in a fresh year but already in second semester. Alhamdulillah my first semester result is okay. My timetable is a nayyyy because I got class on friday evening. Most of my class are in evening and I always get drowsy in class. Too bad, semester 2 is aint fun as semester 1. Time flies so fast and I'm already in week 4 . Quiz, assignment & midtest are coming!!! The syllabus are getting harder day by day, I keep asking myself can I survive like I did last semester? I have a lot of inner conflict this semester which lead me to a terrible headache. I don't know why but a lot of negative vibes surround me. Day by day my confidence level is decreasing . I keep comparing myself with other. And the most important thing is, I keep missing my home when I have a problem. I'm so sorry to those around me who are affected with my attitude. My problem is myself. I'll try to come out with a solution to heal my heart, body and mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment